Search Past Posts

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

37 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 37 weeks (only 3-ish to go, and I'm now considered full term!)
Size of baby: Over 6 lbs and 19 inches long (the size of a stalk of Swiss chard, whatever that is)
Total Weight Gain: 32 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Yes. And some of them are getting a little snug, oh my goodness. I really don't remember feeling this big with the first two.
Gender: We're having a GIRL! Harper Kate :)
Movement: Baby girl moves a LOT. And now she's getting big, so it's actually painful. She also gets the most active at night, so falling asleep is pretty difficult.
Sleep: I sleep okay (as in I can go all night without getting up to go to the bathroom), but finally falling asleep is half the battle. Landon has also decided that he doesn't like to sleep through the night anymore because he wants to sleep in "Daddy's bed." And since that's not really possible because my stomach takes up half the bed, he throws fits. Every night. In the middle of the night.
What I miss: Not needing to pee every thirty minutes. Really, it's getting out of hand.
Cravings: I don't have a huge appetite these days, but last night I ate a bunch of pickle popsicles. Could I be any more cliche?
Symptoms: A big ol' belly. Lots of Braxton Hicks. Occasional shooting pains in my legs. Lower back pain. Other fun stuff that I probably shouldn't mention on the blog.
Best Moment this week: Getting lots done around the house. I've gotten caught up on some projects and even had some energy to organize our out of control linen closet yesterday. I still have lots to do, but I'm starting to feel like it's a manageable amount (as long as Harper stays put for at least another week!).

No comments: