Search Past Posts

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

30 Weeks

I'm still the world's worst blogger! Nevertheless, here's this week's update.
Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 30 weeks
Size of baby: Almost 16 inches long and three pounds (the size of a head of cabbage)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 19 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Yes in everything. And I am SOOOO thankful for my awesome friends who are letting me borrow so many clothes! Shout out to Kendra, Kyndra, Whitney, Julia and Brooke!
Gender: We're having a GIRL! Harper Kate :)
Movement: Baby girl moves a LOT. And she hangs out on the right side basically all the time.
Sleep: I guess I'm sleeping better now that Kendra made me try her monstrosity of a pregnancy pillow. Seriously, that thing is bigger than I am! It's like sleeping in a cocoon. It also helps that we got our A/C fixed so I'm not waking up drenched in sweat. Lovely visual, I know.
What I miss: Not needing to pee every hour. Really, it's getting out of hand.
Cravings: Carbs. Sugar. Dairy. I guess I shouldn't be surprised about the weight gain, haha. 
Symptoms: A big ol' belly. Occasional heartburn. A sore back when I spend too much time on the floor cutting fabric. But overall, I'm really feeling pretty good right now!
Best Moment this week: The snow cone stand opening up RIGHT BY OUR HOUSE! We've already been twice. Don't judge.
I still have a million things to catch up on in both life and on the blog. Landon's birthday is this Friday, so at least I'll have an update post on that! Although given my recent track record, maybe you shouldn't hold your breath.  But I'm hopeful!

No comments: