Search Past Posts

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

28 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
 
How Far Along: 28 weeks (third trimester, yippee!!)
Size of baby: About 15 inches long and two and a quarter pounds (the size of a Chinese cabbage, which I guess is different than a normal cabbage?)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 19 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Yes in everything. And I am SOOOO thankful for my awesome friends who are letting me borrow so many clothes! Shout out to Kendra, Kyndra, Whitney, and Julia!
Gender: We're having a GIRL! Harper Kate :)
Movement: Baby girl moves a LOT. And she hangs out on the right side basically all the time.
Sleep: I'm in a constant battle between my night owl tendencies and my brain that knows I have to rest. But when I do go to bed I'm still sleeping pretty well.
What I miss: Not needing to pee every hour. Really, it's getting out of hand.
Cravings: Carbs. Sugar. Dairy. I guess I shouldn't be surprised about the weight gain, haha. 
Symptoms: A big ol' belly. Quite a few Braxton Hicks contractions. But overall, I'm really feeling pretty good right now!
Best Moment this week: Hitting the third trimester mark! Oh my goodness, this pregnancy is FLYING BY and I don't think I'm ready for a baby yet! Not that I can't wait to meet this precious girl, but I feel like there's so much to do. One more month until VBS, and then I can spend all of July cleaning and getting a room ready for TWO girls and figuring out the whole cloth diapering thing. If time could just slow down a little between now and August that'd be great.

No comments: