Search Past Posts

Monday, April 22, 2013

Haircuts, Parties, and Sunshine

Whew, we had a whirlwind of a weekend!

I took Avery to Miss Cindy for a very overdue hair cut. Her hair had gotten SO long, and it was a little stringy and crazy at the ends. She wanted it cut really short, so we compromised. It looks so much thicker and healthier (and darker) now! 

Matt got the yard mowed while we were gone (and after dinner, haha), and we finished the night watching Friday night Rangers (since it's the only night we get it on our TV).

On Saturday we had a fun party day! Matt went to the church work day in the morning, and the kids read books to each other while I cut a ton of fabric (at the kitchen table, not on the floor; my chiropractor would be so proud).



And after naps we went to celebrate Landon's little friend Tucker's 2nd birthday at his Thomas the Train party.

And since one party wasn't enough, we headed over to my parents' to celebrate Chelsea's birthday with fajitas and s'mores. 



And guess who got a nap on Sunday? ME! A three hour nap at that! After church and lunch out with our Sunday School class, it was all I could do to get through Avery's nap time story without falling asleep, so I somehow made it to the couch and crashed immediately. I didn't wake up until it was time to feed the kids before AWANA. Apparently my insomnia is catching up with me. 

This week will be filled with preparations for the marriage conference we're hosting at our church this weekend, and I have quite a few Etsy orders to finish. I probably shouldn't admit this, but I'm finally feeling like I'm in a good place to get it all done. Crossing my fingers and praying that it's actually the case!

Have a great week!

No comments: