Search Past Posts

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Finally Some Pictures

I have become the world's worst mom when it comes to taking pictures. Maybe that'll change when Harper is born, but for now the daily snapshots are scarce! I really want to be more intentional about photographing regular life so I can remember these sweet (and sometimes not-so-sweet) moments.

So here are a few phone pics that haven't yet made it to the blog!

Landon loves the tech booth at church! He also loves singing. And baseball hats.


Family breakfast at Panera! Mmmm, bagels.


Playing at Grandma and Grandaddy's house. Landon is super snuggly right after his naps!


Hooray for a zoo membership renewal! Although maybe next time I'll bring an extra pair of shorts for Landon in the likely event that he sits in the children's zoo water area again. That's a rookie mom mistake. I better get my act together before Harper gets here and I really have no excuses!


We didn't get to go to Opening Day this year, but we went to the Saturday game! Unfortunately it was not the Rangers' best day, but we had a fun date anyway.


I really like my MOPS table this semester! This is most of our group (minus Becca) at tonight's Mom's Night Out. Three of us are pregnant, so stay away if you don't want to catch it. ;) Also, if you're in town, you have to try Branded Burger. It's SO good (and the inside is really cute)!
I told you the pictures were scarce! Matt's parents were even in town this weekend, but I have no photographic proof. I guess you'll just have to take my word for it.

I'd really like to be able to sleep again, so maybe tonight I'll get to bed before 1:30. A girl can dream. (Pun totally intended.) 

Happy mid-week!

No comments: