Search Past Posts

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

16 Weeks

I know, I need to clean my mirror. What you probably can't tell from this picture is that I really need to clean my entire bathroom. But check out that little cutie hiding out in the corner! I blame him.
Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 16 weeks
Size of baby: About 4.5 inches long, the size of an avocado
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 2 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Wearing maternity pants, but they're still too big. Wearing mostly maternity shirts too simply because I don't want to stretch out my regular ones. I kind of hate this in between size!
Gender: Counting down the days until our sonogram on March 12. Also, I need some good boy names in a bad way. We only have a girl name, which naturally means that this baby will be a boy.
Movement: Yes! This week I felt lots of flutters! This is the fun part, so yay!
Sleep: I'm sleeping okay actually.
What I miss: Having energy and motivation to clean and be productive
Cravings: And we're back to cereal. I could also really use some Olive Garden peach tea and chicken alfredo pizza (I blame Chelsie for reminding me that I've been wanting that!)
Symptoms: This big ol' baby bump is pretty much my only symptom. Otherwise I'm good!
Best Moment this week: Feeling the baby moving around. It finally makes this thing seem real.

No comments: