Search Past Posts

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

15 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
 
How Far Along: 15 weeks
Size of baby: About 4 inches long, the size of an apple
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 2 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Wearing maternity pants, but they're still too big. I kind of hate this in between size!
Gender: We find out at my next appointment (March 12)!
Movement: It's so hard to say! I think I may have felt some movement this week, but I always second guess it this early.
Sleep: I'm sleeping okay for now!
What I miss: Clothes that fit correctly
Cravings: Unfrosted strawberry Pop Tarts. I know.
Symptoms: I get the occasional bout of nausea, but I'm feeling pretty good these days!
Best Moment this week: Hearing a strong heartbeat on Tuesday. And now the countdown begins for the gender reveal next month!

No comments: