Search Past Posts

Blog Archive

Monday, December 17, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Why yes, I am posting our Thanksgiving in mid-December.

We had a majorly low key Thanksgiving this year, and it was awesome. My parents hosted a few of my cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents, and we had the best Thanksgiving food that we've had in the past few years!

Avery thought the food was delicious!

Nana, Pop, Allison, and Isaac

Landon discovering his love of olives playing with his food

Uncle Randy, Aunt Teresa, Avery, Mom

Landon, Matt, and my cousin Michael


Landon with Aunt "Ally"

Dad, Aunt Cristi, and my cousins Rachelle and Matthew

I've been terrible about taking real pictures since I got my iPhone (which I will totally remedy from here on out), so these are the only ones I got. Oh well. Happy Thanksgiving! Or I guess I should say Merry Christmas!

No comments: