Search Past Posts

Blog Archive

Monday, December 17, 2012

Open House Christmas Marketplace

I went out on a limb this year and decided to host my own little craft fair. I invited six friends to be vendors, and I cleared out my living room furniture so we could have our first Open House Christmas Marketplace the Thursday after Thanksgiving.

All the hard work aside, it was a LOT of fun and we had so many people come by! It was a come and go event complete with refreshments (including my should-be-famous hot chocolate, haha) and Christmas music. Take a look at the vendor booths!

My little booth.
The other side of my booth.

Cindy with These Salvaged Hands (she is SO creative!)

Margaret with Blessings Unlimited (beautiful home decor!)

My friend Amy makes custom decorative crosses

My sister-in-law Chelsea HAND PAINTS wooden jewelry. She is SO talented!


My friend Kyndra with Pampered Chef

My beautiful sisters-in-law even dressed alike for the occasion. Okay, so it was accidental.

I was glad for it to be over, but honestly, the sales made it a worthwhile endeavor. Hopefully this will become an annual event!

No comments: