Search Past Posts

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Free Ephesians 4:29 Printable

I have a super big problem with words. More specifically, I don't always think about them before they start flying out of my mouth. Folks, I have what some would call verbal diarrhea.

I don't share this flippantly; it's something that I've struggled with my entire life, and God is working on my heart. Because when it comes down to it, the words that come out of our mouths are a direct outpouring of what's going on in our hearts (Luke 6:45).

So every time I gossip about someone else's business, curse under my breath when someone cuts me off on the road, yell at my children, or berate Matt for not reading my mind, I'm revealing the ugly sin in my heart.

I've had a note card of this verse on my office bulletin board for awhile, but I thought it was time to make it something that I'd look at often. And since I'm (hopefully) not the only one who needs to be reminded of this verse, I'm sharing it with you! It's a 5 x 7 pdf printable, and it's FREE! Just click below the picture to download it from my Google Docs



1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so what I need in my office! Thank you!