Search Past Posts

Monday, October 10, 2011

Old McDonald Had a Farm...

... E I E I O.

Not only is that currently one of Avery's favorite songs, she also got to sing it with all her friends during the animal show at Green Meadows Petting Farm on Friday.

Y'all. The girl had a blast. And I'll admit, I had a lot of fun, too.

We went with a bunch of moms and preschoolers from our church, and it was such a great outing. Even with big elementary field trip groups there, it didn't seem crowded because the place is huge. We were even able to snag the big gazebo by the lake for lunch time, and the kids loved exploring through the trees and on the beach.

With a hay ride, farm show, tons of animals to see, and a take-home pumpkin, it's definitely worth the money. I highly recommend it for families in this area. (They even have hand washing stations all throughout the farm!) It only runs for about a month, and the group rate is much lower than regular admission, so snag some friends and head out one morning before it's over!
















And don't be dumb like me and forget your camera. I was at the mercy of my friends, who were so sweet to take pictures of Avery for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! We love our farm. I'm glad your friends got photos for you...and even sent them over!