Search Past Posts

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Maternity Photo Shoot: Win.

Okay, so most of my blog readers have already seen these on Facebook, but I wanted to post them here for the few of you who might not know me in real life.

I know I always talk about how stinking talented my sister is behind a camera, but I'm only speaking truth. She's amazing! I didn't even really want to take these pictures in the first place, but then she comes up with all these crazy ideas (uh, Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, YES!) and makes me so glad I went along with them.

So without further ado, here's a little teaser. You'll have to go to her blog to see them all. So go! Go!





Don't you want to hire her to shoot your wedding, engagement, family, baby, or whatever pictures?!?  I thought so. You should call her.

p.s. Shout out to Kati, who provided my wardrobe. :) I seriously don't know how I would've gotten through these 9 months without her clothes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They turned out great!!