Search Past Posts

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Go Rangers!

We got to go to our first Ranger game of the season last night! I'm so glad we at least made it to Opening Week; we had SO much fun! Our seats were way higher than we usually get, but we lucked out because the people next to us never showed up, and the people in front of us left in like the 3rd inning. It made for lots of extra room (which was nice since we had a huge bag and a squirmy toddler). Avery did so great though. She pretty much sat in our laps the entire time, and by the time we got in the car to leave, we couldn't get her to stop singing, "Let's go, Rangers!" (clap, clap, clap, clap, clap). Gotta start early, folks.


She was good to go with her awesome (albeit non-matching) shades. (Yes, we're keeping her front-facing; her seat doesn't fit in our car when it's rear-facing.)

Trying out her own seat...

Haha, this is her "cheese" smile. We might want to work on that. :) p.s. I was even able to wear my awesome jersey at 8 months pregnant (without stretching it)! Thanks again, Carrie!

This was right before she peed all over my leg. I wish I were kidding.

I just love this. Love love love.

The only family picture we could muster. Again with the "cheese" :)

"Let's go, Rangers!"

Eskimo kisses!

She decided by the end of the game that it was just too loud. She seriously held her ears closed for a whole inning.

My silly little girl...

Way to go, guys!


Checking things out before we headed home...
This was supposed to be a "we're so tired!" picture, but Avery decided to be all cute instead. p.s. Her jeans really weren't highwaters.

 Alright for 4 and 0! Not a bad way to start the season...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad she let you enjoy the game. She is too too cute!!! I can't wait to go to another game with the girls. They didn't really get it last time. =p