Search Past Posts

Blog Archive

Monday, April 4, 2011

32 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
 
How Far Along: 32 weeks! Only 8(ish) more to go!
Size of baby: About 16.7 inches long and about 3.75 pounds
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 21 lbs.(only 4 since my last appointment, which was a relief because, while I'm not against gaining weight [duh, I'm supposed to], I gained a LOT in short increments of time the last two visits, so I'm glad it's evening out now)
Maternity Clothes: I'm in mostly maternity clothes because I don't want to stretch out my "real" clothes, but I still wear some regular tops.
Gender: We're having a boy! Landon Matthew. :)
Movement: This baby is very active. All the time.
Sleep: What's that? I finally got out my trusty body pillow, and the verdict is... it doesn't help at all. I take forever to fall asleep, and then when I do finally drift off, I end up waking up multiple times a night because my back hurts, I have to pee, or Avery fell out of bed and I can hear her on the monitor (fortunately the last one only happens about once a week).
What I miss: Being skinny :) Okay, so that's a little vain. Sorry. I also miss being able to bend over like a normal person. Everyday activities are getting a little awkward. Hey, I can still see my toes though.
Cravings: Pretty much anything sweet
Symptoms: I have to pee like all the time. TMI, but annoyingly true. And I'm pretty sure I'm starting to waddle. I feel like a whale.
Best Moment this week: Washing and organizing Landon's clothes! I haven't gotten them all put away yet, but that will happen today. I got out some of Avery's neutral stuff (i.e. white onesies, green blankets, etc) from the attic, and I've been gradually building a collection from garage and consignment sales. I haven't washed any of his new stuff yet, but everything else is organized and ready to put away!

I also start two-week appointments now, so I go back to the doctor next week! That means that we're getting really close to the end! Hopefully that'll motivate me to start nesting. Maybe?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 2nd time around my sleep was horrible. Hope are you able to get some rest during the day.

Kati said...

You look great! I HAD to keep working at the end so every night about 30 min before bed, oh probably for the last several weeks, I took 1 benedryl. It really helped!

allison said...

HEY WAY TO STRETCH OUT MY OLD SHIRT! haha. jkerz.