Search Past Posts

Blog Archive

Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Five

1. I'm actually not happy that today's Friday because that means spring break is almost over. :(

2. We woke up this morning to find out that we have a new niece! Granted, we had to find out via Facebook, but she's SOOO cute! Welcome to the world, Josie! And congrats to Matt's brother, Justin, and his wife, Miriam! We can't wait to meet her! That's a lot of exclamation points!

3. While the time change (combined with spring break) has kinda thrown off Avery's bedtime schedule, I'm loving that she's been sleeping past 9 all week (because that means we get to sleep in, too!). We'll take it while we can. And I'm probably jinxing us now, but she still just stays in bed when she wakes up, even though she's perfectly capable of getting out. I'm hoping that lasts!

4. Tomorrow is a certain someone's birthday! I'm thisclose to finishing his present, so I'd better get on that soon!

5. Today we're going to check out prices on some lumber we need to replace on the fort that's been sitting unassembled in our yard for two weeks, and we're also going to run some other completely boring errands. The weekend looks promising though; I'm just hoping the sun comes out and stays out!

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. =( Summer break will be here soon enough...I hope.
2. Yay! Congrats!
3. We have been so off this week. DST kicked my butt this year.
4. Aww, I thought you remembered my bday. =(
5. There was a tornado warning this morning on our coast, and looks like 10 straight days of rain...at least it's not 40, right? =p