Search Past Posts

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 3, 2011

52 Weeks of Organizing: Kitchen Tool Drawer (pt. 2)


So last week I posted one of the kitchen drawers I cleaned out, but I admitted that I didn't finish the other cluttered catastrophe because I didn't have containers to separate things and actually fix the problem.

Today at Walmart I remedied that. Two basic white baskets cost a whopping $1.17 for the set, and now I can show you the finished project. Priceless.

Okay, maybe not priceless. But finished. And finished is good.

BEFORE

AFTER
 
If you need a refresher on the other drawer, you can find the post here. Otherwise, I'm hoping next week's challenge is a little more, um, interesting.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Finished is VERY good! Happy Organizing!

Stéphanie said...

Now I'm going to have to do my kitchen drawers, having seen how tidy yours are! As you say, it's not the most exciting thing to do, but it makes such a difference when you do! Well done.
Stay organised!
Amitiés
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Rolling pins are difficult! I had to put mine in a completely separate area from the drawers. Were did yours go? Great job!