Search Past Posts

Blog Archive

Monday, January 24, 2011

So. Tired.

Lately I've felt like a pathetic hamster. You know, the type that just run on the little wheel while never actually getting anywhere.

I finish the laundry just in time for the next round to begin.

I clean up all of the toys just for them to be dumped right back out again.

By the time I complete a project at church, I'm already behind on the next one.

My floors are never really clean no matter how often I vacuum because we have a dog.

I have more creative project ideas in my head than the day allows time to complete.

More often than not in the past few weeks, I have felt like the mundane tasks of my day are just so completely futile. Don't get me wrong, I love staying home with Avery and I'm not complaining about said tasks, but I just feel so overwhelmed by all the little things that I need (and want!) to do. Is it even possible to be caught up or am I chasing the unattainable?

So today instead of my typical Monday pregnancy update (which are really more for me anyway), you're getting a whine fest. And since I can't have wine to go with my whine, I'm indulging in some ice cream therapy, courtesy of Blue Bell cookies and cream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=( Been there.