Search Past Posts

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

22 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 22 weeks
Size of baby: About 11 inches long and almost 1 pound
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 8 lbs. If you're keeping track, that means that I gained seven pounds between my last two appointments. Yikes! That's one huge jump. Dr. D said it was no big deal (especially since I had hardly gained anything up to this point) as long as I don't do it again next month. Um, we definitely leave for our cruise tomorrow, and I plan on doing some serious eating. Guess I should do some serious walking, too!
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing a mix of maternity and regular clothes. Maternity pants are still too big, but my regular ones are getting a little snug, so I'm going with the lesser of two evils (big pants it is). 
Gender: We're having a boy! (And there's no question about that after yesterday's sonogram!) And we finally decided on a name. Cross that one off the list!
Movement: I feel lots of movement, especially at night
Sleep: I'm sleeping okay for now (I'm definitely not big enough yet to be uncomfortable; I know I'll get there though!)
What I miss: I'm not much of a drinker, but I would like to have a margarita on the beach when we're in Cozumel on Saturday (on my birthday, no less!). No such luck for me. 
Cravings: Still loving the cereal. I cannot get enough of it.
Symptoms: I really do love the second trimester this time around. When I was pregnant with Avery I was still coaching, so I was just exhausted through the entire pregnancy. This extra energy is nice!
Best Moment this week: Seeing the baby on the sonogram

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay for boys! You're looking so cute. Have fun on your cruise -- I'm just happy I'll get a little reprieve from the cold weather when I visit Dallas this weekend.

Kati said...

Hey, are those my jeans and shirt?? You look super cute! Seriously, you're very pretty :)

Have a GREAT time on the cruise!