Search Past Posts

Blog Archive

Monday, January 10, 2011

20 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights
 
How Far Along: 20 weeks (halfway there!!!!)
Size of baby: About 6.5 inches long, the length of a banana
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Officially I've gained 1 pound (which honestly blows my mind), but that's only because I lost a few pounds in the 1st trimester. I gained 3 pounds between my last two appointments (dang you, delicious holiday food!).
Maternity Clothes: I still can't wear my maternity pants (I'm carrying so differently this time around), but I've been wearing some maternity tops, along with my regular clothes.
Gender: We're having a boy! We loved the girl name we had picked out, but now we're second guessing the boy name. I'll let you know when we decide for sure!
Movement: I feel lots of movement, especially at night
Sleep: I'm sleeping okay for now (I'm definitely not big enough yet to be uncomfortable; I know I'll get there though!)
What I miss: Eh, not really much right now.
Cravings: Still loving the cereal.
Symptoms: Loving the second trimester. I have so much more energy and practically no morning sickness.
Best Moment this week: Matt could feel Baby Boy moving this week!

No comments: