Search Past Posts

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Whew.

Act II of Little Women is exhausting. Well, let me clarify. The whole show just wears me out, but the first act is physically taxing because I have to have ungodly amounts of energy while singing, whereas the second is like an emotional roller coaster that makes you want to puke the second you get off. Ugh. Consider yourself warned though: if you come to the show, bring some Kleenex for the second half of it. You'll want it, I promise.

Anyway, blogging hasn't been a priority as of late. We open TWO WEEKS from tomorrow, so after cleaning my house, chasing and playing with Avery, getting Avery down for her naps, running errands, and trying to find time to shower and eat, computer time is just not a priority.

But get ready. Somebody's turning 1 on Saturday. Guess who!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean. I'm taking a break from blogging next week for my sister's wedding. Happy birthday to the little one if I don't happen to have a chance to stop by then.