Search Past Posts

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 8, 2010

30(ish) Day Challenge: UPDATE

Today marks the first update for this month's scrapbooking challenge, and I have to warn you, it might be a tad on the let-down side. Hey, I like to keep your expectations realistic.

It's the 8th day of this month's challenge, and I've finished a total of

THREE

pages.

That's it. So I've done it again and gotten behind. Since this month's goal is measurable though (45 pages if anybody's keeping track), I still have time to catch up. The question is: Will I?

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a fantastic procrastinator, so don't write me off just yet.


It's manageable: 42 pages left to do in 22 days. That's only 1.9 pages a day. I'm golden.

And I'm out.

1 comment:

Aiming4Simple said...

Three pages is impressive considering all you have on your plate! After 6 1/2 years as a mom, I have one partial album of my first child. Scrapbooking is currently on my "some day" list.