Search Past Posts

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What We've Been Up To...

I've been really wanting to write a big update to bring my blog up to speed on our goings on, but the longer I procrastinate, the longer the list gets and the less motivated I get. Here is a brief glimpse, in pictures anyway:

February Snow (more than a foot!!)

Clearly not a fan.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Avery's baby dedication at church. Deuteronomy 6:4-9.

Sick the next week. Pitiful...but cute!

Sick days are tiring!
Feeling better by the end of the week. That was one long stomach bug.
Girls night! L-R: Me, Megan, Cat, Audree, Caty (fun work friends)
Avery meets my oldest friend. Okay, that sounds weird. Friend I've known the longest in my life? A little better. (Rock those bangs, Betsy!)
After-church lunch with Kendra and our families
Oh there's more, but that's the best I can do for tonight. Check back tomorrow for my 30(ish) Day Challenge update!

1 comment:

Kati said...

Great pics! Man, ya'll got a lot more snow than we did!! I'm glad Avery is feeling better and that she is officially dedicated :) I told Ryan...I don't want to have to dedicate Dodger! ha ha