Search Past Posts

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Don't bother reading. Seriously.

My favorite blogs to read are those that come with pictures on a regular basis. Sorry to break it to you, but today includes no pictures.

In fact, I can't even remember what I was getting on to blog about at all.

I shouldn't even post this now that there's nocontentwhatsoever, but...

... tomorrow is my Friday because I'm taking a mental health day on the real Friday
... my sweet friend Brooke is subbing for me while I'm out (yippee!)
... Avery is SEVEN months old today! (update post to come soon. or late.)
... my superamazingsister comes home on Friday!

That's enough excitement for a Wednesday night. I'm out.

1 comment:

Kati said...

I just commented and it wouldn't save it! Arg. Anyways, I'll continue reading your blog- pictures or not! Hey, msg me your phone # on fb...don't know if I have the right one. :>